CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

wonderfuly busy day

I feel as if I have had a wonderful and productive day. I ran errands to dollar tree to get cotton balls and white out, then to Michaels to get cello bags which they DID NOT HAVE even though the girl on the phone said they did, so I got cute thank you cards and blank notes instead…then to office max where I got clear page protectors and PURPLE PENS so if someone takes my pen I know! Then final stop on my way home I got headbands…every facial needs a head band.
Then when I got home I made a few phone calls left a few voice mails. Then I CLEANED my room and I scrubbed bathrooms….I really needed to do this sometimes things just need to feel/smell clean. So then I went through my bags pulled my receipts and tossed the stuff I got to the side, got some envelopes and then on the envelopes wrote how many receipts I have in the envelope as well as the store names how much I spent the date and my initials. So for every day I shop for Mary Kay I have a record of how much I spent. Smart Cookie huh?
I also ordered my business cards and stamp set sadly BEFORE I set up my website so I will plug that here http://www.marykay.com/ayerhod1 you can now order online from me!!! So that’s exciting…but I ordered my business cards and reorder stickers and what not. I feel like I did a lot… tomorrow I think I’m going to vacuum the upstairs. Just to do something nice for mom and dad…
Well that’s all I have as far as a business update today!
Holly

0 comments: