CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

I just got a pink box...dot dot dot doo doo doo

so i got my first box of mary kay supplies!!! so exciting!!! i have enough stuff for 30 facials and a little bit of glamour...i.e.. makeup...tomorrow L and i are getting together and we are gonna put together my bag and kit and then go to a class...i am so excited...i got a pink appt book and everything i cant wait to fill out my business cards....i just am scared at how to get people here aug second i have 3 people 2 of which have def said yes and my mom and sister....so i mean thats 5 and my sisters mother in law thats 6 but they actually have to buy stuff for it to count! for me to get anything i would love to have TEN people at one of my parties then i get a coach duffle!!! wouldnt that be great...i have so much to read and learn...i am very excited.. i called P my director today and left a voicemail asking for her to help mem clear up some grey areas because i am a worrier...but if you read this and live near me let me know if you wanna come only real requirement is that you have skin...mary kay is a wonderful oppertunity to not only make money but lifelong friends and business connections....

Holly

1 comments:

EmberRose said...

Vista Print has great offers on business cards.