CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Planning it all out....

i have my method for collecting my business receipts and my customer profiles....i have a one inch binder. and PENS of EVERY color...things that i need to be ready to have this business going with a kick start...now all i need is my Bag...which is my starter kit and my small inventory, which i dont have the money for yet. i have asked a friend of mine for the money...and maybe i can talk him in to a bit more if i throw in me paying him back! so thats where i stand tomorrow its all phone calls....! and we will see where it goes from there... Lisa my recruiter will be coming over in teh AM to make sure im on the right track and on tuesday she and i are going to a class! im so hyped up for this business i hope you enjoy me on the journey!

Holly

1 comments:

EmberRose said...

What kind of business?